The mobile EMI calculator tool can be simply used to calculate the EMI and interest rate of your mobile loan for free.
You May Like: Today Special Day in India and World
How to use the Mobile EMI Loan Calculator?
The mobile loan calculator is quite simple and convenient to use. To get information related to the EMI of mobile loans, you have to input some basic information in it. This calculator will do the rest of the work for you in a few seconds. Follow the step-by-step procedure to calculate EMI on your Mobile Loan.
- Step 1: Provide the Loan Amount under the amount section.
- Step 2: Provide the detail of the rate of interest charged by the lenders.
- Step 3: Now enter the time duration in months to know the monthly EMI.
Checkout: Auto Loan EMI Calculator
Benefits of Mobile / Smartphone EMI Calculator
- Simple to Use.
- User Friendly.
- Completely Free.
- Can be used for any type of Smartphone Loan.
- By providing simple and basic information like Loan Amount, Loan Tenure, and rate of Interest, you can simply calculate your Mobile EMI.
Should you get a Mobile or Smartphone on Loan?
Before getting a Mobile Loan, you should consider these points. Then ask yourself is it a good idea to get a Mobile loan or not?
- Are you in a position to take a loan?
- What are the interest rates?
- What is the repayment time of a mobile loan?
- Is it worth getting that phone on a loan?
After asking all these questions to yourself, you will get a crystal clear answer on should you get a loan for your mobile or not? So, If you are able to make EMI on time and the interest rates are reasonable, then getting a Mobile on loan is a good idea for you. but make sure that you clear all the loans on time.
How to choose the best mobile for yourself?
When it comes to selecting a smartphone for yourself or for your loved ones. Then there are a few things that need to be considered.
- First, you have to decide what type of operating system you want on your mobile? At present, there are two OS that is mostly used by user across the world iOS and Android.
- After finalizing OS, now start looking for your specific device. For Android, you can choose between Samsung, Google Pixels, One Plus and etc. But if you are willing to get an iOS OS then iPhone is the only option available for you.
- Just after selecting brands, now finalize your screen size. At present, the available smartphone screen size in the markets are from 5″ to 6.5″. So select as per your need.
No matter which smartphone you choose, you should be sure to end up with a great device. All you need is to just take your time and do your research to find the perfect mobile for you.
How to select the best Mobile loan?
As more people are relying on a smartphone, mobile loan popularity is also getting at its peak. However, with lots of lenders available to grant you a mobile loan, it becomes a little bit difficult to select the best mobile loan suited for you. There are a few things that need to be considered while taking a mobile loan.
Loan Amount: Getting a mobile loan becomes very easier now a day, Due to which people enthusiastically go out of their budget and take on expensive mobile loans. Due to this people start having problems during repayment of their mobile loans.
Interest Rate: An important factor in any loan is its interest rate. Therefore, before taking a loan, it is very important to see whether you are getting a loan at low interest or not. To get the loan at the lowest interest rate, collect the information of all the lenders in the market thoroughly.
Loan Repayment Period: The easier we get a mobile loan, the more effortlessly we should be ready to repay it. Determine the loan repayment time frame by looking at your budget. If you can repay the loan installments in 6 months, then don’t make the mistake of doing it for 9 months. Otherwise, the company will charge you a lot of money as interest.
Hidden Charges: Low and lucrative mobile loan interest attracts us a lot. But sometimes there are hidden charges attached to mobile loans. Whose information, the bank or NBFC does not give us while taking a mobile loan. And we get to know about it at the end. that leads to frustration.
Consider these things While Buying a Smartphone
Here are some things to avoid when buying a smartphone using a loan:
- Taking a loan for a phone that you can’t afford: It’s important to be realistic about your finances when considering a loan for a smartphone. If you can’t afford the monthly payments, you could end up in debt or default on the loan.
- Not considering the interest rate: Loans come with interest rates, which can vary depending on the lender and the terms of the loan. It’s important to compare interest rates and choose a loan with a low rate to save money over the life of the loan.
- Not reading the terms and conditions: Before signing a loan agreement, it’s important to read the terms and conditions carefully. Make sure you understand the interest rate, repayment terms, and any fees associated with the loan.
- Not comparing loan options: There are many lenders that offer smartphone loans, so it’s important to compare your options and choose a loan that best suits your needs. Look for lenders that offer flexible repayment terms and low interest rates.
- Not budgeting for the loan: Before taking out a loan for a smartphone, make sure you budget for the monthly payments. Factor in the loan repayment into your overall budget to make sure you can afford it without sacrificing other important expenses.
With the help of the free Mobile EMI Loan Calculator, you are able to calculate the EMI of your Mobile Loans very easily by providing some basic information like Loan Amount, Interest Rates, and Loan Tenure. Further, if you have any doubts, queries, or suggestions related to this free tool, then let us know by commenting down below.
Q: How to calculate a Mobile EMI?
Ans: Simply provide some basic information like Loan Amount, Loan Tenure, and Interest Rate to calculate Mobile EMI.
Q: What if I don’t pay Mobile EMI on Time?
Ans: If you skip or don’t pay your mobile EMI on time then your Credit or say Civil score gets affected.
The Article written by the indoGeeks Team is well researched from different sources. Do let us know any typo or other kind of error by commenting down below. It will help us to make this internet a good and error-free source of information for the community.